Business corresponds to the use of resources to ensure the implementation of the project from the Starting a Business.
Takeover to the dissolution through various acts such as the transfer of the registered office.
What Are The Main Activities Of Starting A Business?
- The forecast of the objectives to be achieved;
- Monitoring the application of the commercial strategy;
- Proactivity to deal with the unexpected foundations of business management;
- The activity of management, accounting and administration is essential to ensure the functioning and development of the company after its creation.
What Is The Management Of A Business?
According to the accounting plan, To Starting a Business management consists of using company resources to achieve the objectives set by relying on a well-defined start-up policy.
In general, it can be assimilated to management. However, it tends to rely more on the financial aspect than the human. Whether it is a company ( SARL , EURL , SAS , SASU …) or a self-employed company, after having defined the legal status of its company, mastering the fundamentals of management is important to guarantee his success.
The Main Categories Of Tasks Incumbent On The Manager Consist Of:
- Set the objectives to be achieved in advance;
- Define the action plan;
- Implement the adopted strategy;
- Respond to unforeseen events;
- Ensure management control.
More concretely, being a manager can lead, even before the creation of the company, to carry out acts on behalf of the company in formation, to have a company stamp established, to carry out various audits in marketing or on its products or even to ensure the recovery of debts, etc. Distributing these tasks between different people or outsourcing your accounting is however always possible.